Manufactured by rounding. Used mainly in the industry for all round holes, level gauges and apertures and peepholes etc. Before we start with the manufacturing, it is important to know following:
- Any kind of fragile material can be rounded. The choice depends on the usage. Most frequently, we manufacture it from the ordinary float glass.
- Diameter (D)
- Range between 6 and 200 mm. The price grows with too small or too big diameter.
- Thickness (C)
- Could be almost arbitrary, depends on the material.
- Have protective function. May or may not be used.
- If you are willing to tolerate marginal scratches, ordinary cleanness is adequate for you. If you need higher cleanness, it is necessary to use optical one.
- Last step for demanding applications is strenghtening.